The world is facing global revolutions. Are you ready for your inner evolution?
Urban OM’s 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training is a conduit and channel for self- transformation, self-empowerment, and community building.
During the course, you will dive into the powerful tools of yoga, meditation, pranayama, mantra, philosophy, anatomy, and physiology. This training will propel you up towards your Highest Self as you find your authentic voice. Begin your journey into the heart of yoga, service, and the path of leadership.
Regardless of how long you’ve been practicing or intend to teach upon graduation, we ask for YOU to :
- Come wide awake
- Move beyond your comfort zone with inspiration, challenge, and support
- Shift your perception through embodied experience
- Bravely follow your hunger and curiosity into your personal truth
- Join the global movement of human transformation and empowerment
At Urban OM we are here as your guides to help you BE MORE, as you listen to and trust your intuition. Our team has been assembled with care, invited to share their unique wisdom and expertise, and hold an open, receptive space for your journey.
The seeds have been planted. We’re here to help water and nourish them. Wouldn’t you like to see what flowers blossom, what the fruits bare?
Find the courage to BE REAL.
During this training, you will learn:
- Authentic, ancient Hatha yoga teachings translated for the realities of modern life
- Adaptive asanas, modifications and variations for your personal practice and to share with others
- Functional anatomy and physiology for a lifetime of safe and sustainable asana practice
- Sequencing and teaching skills for all levels of practitioners
- Self-inquiry techniques and meditation practices
- Pranayama and meditation for self-care, well-being and stress management
- Deep listening and access to your authentic voice as a teacher
- Hands-on Assists and Ethics in Teaching
- The business of teaching yoga as a medium for personal transformation and community impact
After this teacher training, you will be able to:
- Register as a 200-hour yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance
- Practice and teach safe and accessible yoga for all levels of practitioners in multiple settings
- Integrate asana, pranayama, and meditation into your current healing, helping and service work
- Confidently transition into a Professional 800H Yoga Therapy Education (YTE) Program or 300 H Advanced Yoga Teacher Training (ATT)
Urban OM Teacher Training offers 3 unique formats so you can integrate your transformation into your existing family and work obligations. Each format contains the same learning outcomes, it is simply scheduled to meet you where you are on your journey.
200-hour Teacher Training courses start each Spring, Summer and Fall.
Each format includes a 5-day off-site Residential Immersion to deeply integrate the teachings and practices.